Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet via USB

From: pilla
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet via USB
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:10:46 +0100

Hi,
I've observed that all URB allocated in the Tx side are correctly proccesed.
For example:
Data -> 25 Byte (from a mpg file)
Total payload -> 80 Byte (Data + CRC + Padding + Header + ....)

Total Byte to transfer with a BPSK modulator -> 80 * 8 (bit of a char) * 6
(sample per symbol) * 4 (Byte - IQ) -> 15360 Byte (multiple of 512 Byte).

All URB buffers used are multiple of 512.
In fusb_ephandle_linux::submit_urb (fusb_linux.cc) i have inserted
wait_for_completion () function from which I get these massages: URB list empy
(All request).

I transmit such packets every 1 - 2 seconds (no stream data). But I can't see
them on the Rx side using usrp_fft.py to observe the signal on the air. I can
see some signal only occasionally. Is this problem reconducted to the Host PC
side (maybe the Linux USB driver)?