Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Offsets in RFX 2400

From: shyamnath gollakota
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Offsets in RFX 2400
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:28:23 -0500

Hi Eric,

Thanks a ton for the reply. My main concern is not that the frequency
offset is high enough but that it changes pretty often (every time I run
a new run) which makes it difficult for repeatability.

So is there a way in software  where I can make sure that the frequency
offset is constant either by finely controlling the center frequency at
the tranmitter every time I run or is there some other way around this
problem?

Thanks
Shyam