Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build Configuration Q

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build Configuration Q
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:35:50 -0500

On Jan 17, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:
Michael, this is ticket:186, "Add option to disable intree
dependencies", aka the "pkgsrc enhancement".  Right now it's not
possible.

OK. Good to know it's in the queue somewhere. Any idea how difficult this would be to implement? Any hints on getting started? I'm writing a paper right now that's due Feb 1, and need some alternative-activity time every so often, and if I could figure out what to do it would "kill multiple birds with one stone" as the saying sort of goes. - MLD