Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions on DDC output

From: Firas A.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions on DDC output
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:10:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Checkout the USRP measurement pointed by :

http://www.nabble.com/USRP-Dynamic-Range-and-8-Bit-Problem-to14471573.html#a14484747

May be it will answer some of your questions. Keep in your mind that USRP is
not a measurement device. It is an SDR peripheral device. If you want to use
it as a measurement device, you should use a calibration method to modify
its output to fit into your requirements.

Regards,

Firas