Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need info for paper.

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need info for paper.
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:36:19 -0500

On Jan 17, 2008, at 8:57 PM, Martin Dvh wrote:
If you need any other kind of info, please let me know.
I have done some presentations on GnuRadio and Software Defined Radio and I am preparing for some GnuRadio courses that I will be giving. It would be appreciated if you made the paper public and available somewhere on the web.

Martin - Are your presentations linked into the Wiki, or available elsewhere for general viewing? I, for one, would love to see them. I, too, am writing a paper that will (among other things) discuss GNU Radio and USRP and alternatives to them. I'm happy to provide a summery, on or off-list, of what I've learned / written. Assuming the paper gets published, then we'll make sure to link it in the GR wiki. - MLD