Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems when receiving after transmit

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems when receiving after transmit
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:31:49 -0800

On 1/21/08, Dan Halperin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Interesting. I don't have a logic analyzer handy but after the holiday I
> may find someone who knows how to use one.

I can try to replicate it in my lab.

> More importantly, do you have suspicions about the solution? ;)

The daughterboard code, when the daughterboard goes out of scope,
issues the commands to powerdown the transmit and receive mixers.  If
for some reason the class destructor doesn't get called, it would
leave it turned on.

We recently checked in a change to the way Python daughterboard
objects are handled; a bug here might be causing what you are seeing.
Just a hunch, though.  (See private email for further.)

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC