[Discuss-gnuradio] gui problem overcome - more questions

From: Richard Jaeger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gui problem overcome - more questions
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:35:32 -0600

I was able to work around my wxgui problem. The wxgui folder was empty but the source files were in another location. I simply copied the .py files to the wxgui folder and the examples now work.
I have not yet had time to figure out why the make process failed.

Two questions:

Is there an index of the available python dsp modules that have been written? I have searched so far without success. For example, I'm looking for a basic
audio interpolation module.

The build-in on-board sound on my new system only accepts a limited number of sample rates. Can anyone recommend a high performance sound card that is fully controllable and alsa compatible?
The alsa site has a huge number of cards.  It's hard to choose.

Dick...