[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting and Receiving Simple Sinosoidal singal o

From: Patel, Tushar P
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting and Receiving Simple Sinosoidal singal over RFX2400 board
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:30:00 -0500

I am attempting to transmit a simple sinusoidal signal generated by GNU radio. The signal would be transmitted by RFX 2400 connected to one computer and the transmitted signal would be received by RFX2400 connected to another computer. Basically the signal would be sent wirelessly from one computer to the other.

The question that I have is that when I send the signal is there a default modulation taking place. If yes then what is it? If not then what options do I have for sending the signal and receiving the signal?