[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem: passing output to gr_vector_sink_c

From: Jason Anders
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem: passing output to gr_vector_sink_c
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:31:00 +0800

Hi!

I have a problem passing outputs from my signal processing block to a gr_vector_sink object that I have created.

I implemented my signal processing block using the standard C++ class template called complex. I particularly used the complex<float> type. I was just wondering whether this would be in conflict with the input standards of gr_vector_sink_c since I always get a segmentation fault when I connect and then run the two graphs.

I would really appreciate your replies.

Thanks!