RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with the examples

From: Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with the examples
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:21:45 +0100

So, my problem must be with the microphone used in the notebook. I use the integrated microphone and it doesn't record anything, might be I should use the command -I to let the program know that the source is the microphone, but how is it called in Linux? I mean, the line to call the program would be:

./audio_to_file.py -I (here how do I define the microphone in linux??) test.dat

Might be also linux configuration for the microphone, can anyone tell me what is the right one?

Thank you very much!

> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:16:47 -0800
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with the examples
> CC: address@hidden
>
> On 2/11/08, Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > if __name__ == '__main__':
> > try:
> > my_top_block().run()
> > except KeyboardInterrupt:
> > pass
> >
> > I think that it is ok and with these lines the program should stop by
> > pushing ENTER but it doesn't.
>
> In Python, a KeyboardInterrupt is caused by Ctrl-C, not by hitting any
> key. The above code snippet is acting as it should.
>
> If you want the flowgraph to end with an Enter key:
>
> if __name__ == '__main__':
> tb.start()
> raw_input("Press Enter to stop.")
> tb.stop()
> tb.wait()
>
> --
> Johnathan Corgan
> Corgan Enterprises LLC
> http://corganenterprises.com/

Todo ruedas: información práctica y todo el glamour del mundo del motor. MSN Estilo y Tendencias