RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and gnuradio errors - seems to disconnectoft

From: Casey Tucker
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and gnuradio errors - seems to disconnectoften
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 05:56:53 +0000

I acquired another USRP with the same configuration yesterday and tested it,
and I had the exact same results with it as I did with the first one. I also moved
the power supply to an isolate circuit, and it had no effect. I do have powered
speakers in my room, but I don't understand how they would have any effect
on the stability of my USB device. I use other USB and FireWire devices in my
computer with a good amount of reliability on all of them. I've also tried
disconnecting these devices as well; nothing changes. BTW, I'm using
gnuradio-3.0.2 on windows, and 3.1.1 on linux.