[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on embedded systems

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on embedded systems
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 05:54:08 -0500

Has anyone looked at GNU Radio on an embedded system seriously? I've
built it for an ARM processor and heard that the dial tone example
will work.

I'm particularly interested in using the python-less method
of connecting blocks. I understand that many of the GNU radio blocks
are written using floating point, but does the core gnu radio code
depend on good floating point performance?

Philip