Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AX.25 and USRP? gr-multimon?

From: James Cutler
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AX.25 and USRP? gr-multimon?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:08:50 -0800

Dear Firas,

I have been working on this, but cannot get it to compile on my Mac.
The error is:

/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-core.dylib(single module) definition of
_fftwf_ct_uglyp
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _fftwf_hc2hc_mkcldrn
.libs/_packetradio.lax/libfftw3f.a/hc2hc-common.o definition of
_fftwf_hc2hc_mkcldrn in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-core.dylib(single module) definition of
_fftwf_hc2hc_mkcldrn
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [_packetradio.la] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2