Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous transmission of data

From: Wee Shinhan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous transmission of data
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:44:24 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply, yes i'm using 2 RFX2400 cards.
Do we have an example within the package that document
said scenario. I would like to know the command or
technique to send 2 different payloads through 2
different antenna simultaneously. Currently i send 2
different payloads by defining 2 send_pkt functions
and running them one after another, they still have a
tiny delay in between them.

Wee

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs