[Discuss-gnuradio] Signal processing block compiling problem

From: Jonathon Pendlum
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal processing block compiling problem
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:12:23 -0400

Hey Everyone,

To whoever can help me out, I'm trying to make my own signal processing block. I've gotten to the point where I run the make file, but I keep getting the following error:
"/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfftw3f"

This even occurs if I try to compile the howto example. Another member on my team has installed FFTW3, so I'm not sure why I am getting this error. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Jon Pendlum
Purdue University Undergrad