[Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving and then sending using USRP2

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving and then sending using USRP2
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:47:07 +0200

Dear All,

I have copied rx_streaming_samples.cc from "usrp2/host/apps" to a local
directory, compiled and linked with libusrp2 etc. It works. However, in
a first small step towards transmitting with the usrp2 I added
"u2->set_tx_center_freq(1902.5e6, &tr)" just before the end of main (and
nothing more). The command fails.

In an effort to find the error we used wiresharc and were able to see
the command from the host being transmitted and a response being sent
from the usrp2. However, the host doesn't seem to be satisfied with the
received packet.

?

BR/
Per