Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC:Suitable Sink required

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC:Suitable Sink required
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:55:32 -0700

You should probably start by looking at the existing wx gui sinks, copy and modify one: http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gr-wxgui/src/python

The vector sink is not what you want here.

-Josh

Saleem Akhtar wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to implement a periodogram in gnu radio.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1606/powerdetectorgrc.png

Currently, I am stuck in deciding what sink i should use and how. I
want the output in the the form of an array so that I can have
calculations on the periodogram samples. As the input are the realtime complex
baseband samples from the USRP (here shown with a signal source), thus
the sink should be flexible enough to be updated. Thus I think that a
fixed length float vector sink doesnt suits here. I dont know how to
proceed from here :-)

Regards,
Ali