[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC:Suitable Sink required

From: Saleem Akhtar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC:Suitable Sink required
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:04:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to implement a periodogram in gnu radio.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1606/powerdetectorgrc.png

Currently, I am stuck in deciding what sink i should use and how. I want the output in the the form of an array so that I can have calculations on the periodogram samples. As the input are the realtime complex baseband samples from the USRP (here shown with a signal source), thus the sink should be flexible enough to be updated. Thus I think that a fixed length float vector sink doesnt suits here. I dont know how to proceed from here :-)

Regards,
Ali