[Discuss-gnuradio] Tx amplifier non-linearity

From: kardaras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tx amplifier non-linearity
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:01:47 +0300

Hi,

I use USRP 1 and RFX2400..I try to find if the amplifier of the transmitter has
a non-linear region. Do you know anything about this topic? Is there a
non-linear region that i could find? I try to find a relation of P_in versus
P_out at the amplifier of the transmitter.

If there is only linear region, please tell me...

Thanks in advance,
Kardaras Giannis