[Discuss-gnuradio] Executing python scripts with Gnu radio

From: Ravishankar. M
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Executing python scripts with Gnu radio
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:53:40 +0530

Hello all,

  I have installed GNU radio with cygwin. I have C++ source and header files and corresponding interface files as well. What steps do I need to follow to generate and execute python scripts? Do I need to set any specific environment variables?

  Also just to test whether I have installed gnu radio correctly, I tried running dialtone.py from examples/audio folder. I tried running from cygwin. Nothing happened for about 30 minutes. No errors/warnings were reported. Is there any simple python script which I can test to see if I installed gnu radio correctly? Sorry for lots of questions. Appreciate your reply and help.

Best Regards

Ravi