[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Error with USRP on make check (Mac OSX)

From: Jonathan Coveney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Error with USRP on make check (Mac OSX)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:02:17 -0400

For reference, I reinstalled from scratch, without the USRP in, and got the same error (so obviously the USRP had no bearing).

This makes me think that this has to be an error with a newer build, because I didn't have any problems make check'ing previously.

Secondarily: how does one properly use the USRP, then? Do I just run programs, and they should work? Is there anything I need to do to make sure everything is configured properly? Once again: USRP, one basic rx daughterbord in the RXA slot with an antenna plugged via a cord to the RX-A slot on the basic RX board