Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question in Schematic design

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question in Schematic design
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:32:11 -0700

Fahimeh Rezaei wrote:
Hi Dear Friends
there are three pins in the schematic (interface page) that has net lable, but these are not connected to anywhere, PE0, PE1 and PE3 from cyprus microcontroller (I think 86,87 and 88 I am not sure) are just labeled and as I checked by multimeter these pins on the board are not connected to any where
does anybody know where these pins are connected to?

Nothing, just like the schematic says.

Matt