[Discuss-gnuradio] TX and RX on same board

From: crjqq
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX and RX on same board
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

I am using a RFX900 daughter board. I have tested the TX and RX functionality
separately and it works. I now want to do both transmission and reception
simultaneously from a single daughterboard on a single usrp(both TX and RX are
quadrature;I-Q).

what changes are required?(is this even possible?) I use only c++ and the
usrp_standard_tx and usrp_standard_rx classes only. Both TX and RX need the
same same frequency.

thanks in advance
-Rush