Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use grc item's value in py

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use grc item's value in py
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:40:13 -0700

nansai hu wrote:
Then,how to catch the value of ratiobutton block in other function or
mainloop?

Try the suggestion below and see how the generated *.py code does it.

That means if user choose "Yes" then set USRP freq output at
900MHz,otherwise, set USRP at 950 MHz?

In this case:
the radio button id should be my_usrp_freq
the radio button choices should be [900e6, 950e6]
The radio button labels should be ['Yes', 'No']

Enter the id of the radio button, my_usrp_freq, into the usrp frequency parameter.

Then, execute the flow graph. It will work. :-)

_Josh