Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Sample 2.4 GHz Channel

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Sample 2.4 GHz Channel
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:52:36 -0400

When you say sample the channel - are you trying to look at the I&Q
samples coming right out of the USRP2? In which case, the easiest way
to start would be to use the usrp2_rx_cfile.py script, then you can
load the file into Matlab/Octave/etc. to take a look at. If you want
to record samples coming out of one of a block in the flowgraph (e.g.
in the 802.11b scripts) - you can modify the flowgraph to connect up a
file_sink at each point you want to record data from.
 Doug