Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:40:07 -0700

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:33:31PM +0200, Ulrika Uppman wrote:

> Sorry, but it seems that the windows find-function wasn't finding
> all occurrences as expected... I found that the USRP2_MIN_SAMPLES is
> actually used several times in the usrp2 source block.

No problem.

Did you resolve your question, or is there more?

Why we have a U2_MIN_SAMPLES is that the current on-the-wire format
doesn't specify a length field in the packet (this is a bug), and the
minimum allowable ethernet frame is 64 bytes total (including ethernet
header, payload and 4-byte CRC).

Eric