[Discuss-gnuradio] about USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:41:39 +0200

Hi all!
I ran into the constant USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES = 371 defined in usrp2_base.h, but
I don't get what it is used for (it comes with the comment "BIG ASS FIXME: get
from lower layer MTU calculation").

Does anyone know anything about this constant and what it affects? ... what is
depending on that it has the value 371?

(I got seg faults when trying to run less than 371 items out of a USRP2 source
block, I believe this constant has something to do with that perhaps?)

Regards,
/Ulrika