Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR class

From: Josef Vukovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR class
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:36:37 +0200

2009/9/16, nansai hu <address@hidden>:
> there are lots of pre-definited function in GR class. Mean you  from
> gnuradio import gr,
> so is there any dictionary or explanation of these function and how to use
> them

Hm, you can get a list of all items in gr but not a dictionary with the dir(gr)
command in the pythoninterpreter.
For the gnuradio python documentation is  refered that is no way found to
provide unified documentation for it, so we are invited to play in the sandbox
from the wiki to find a suitable solution :-)

May be this link about Modules in Python would interest you :
http://www.python.org/doc/current/tutorial/modules.html