[Discuss-gnuradio] Loop-back on the same USRP

From: Christophe.Paring
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loop-back on the same USRP
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:37:02 -0500

Hi all !

I have only one USRP2 and would like to use a loop-back cable to connect the
output to the input of the same USRP. So I would, for example, run benchmark_tx
and benchmark_rx in two different shells. Can I do it without any worry ? I am
asking the question because it seems that many people always ran a such test
with two USRP (one for Tx and the second for Rx).

Thanks,

Chris