[Discuss-gnuradio] 1 PPS for USRP2 ?

From: Krishna S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 1 PPS for USRP2 ?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:09:18 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

    I am trying to synchronize two USRP2's using GPS receiver of 10MHz and 1 PPS.

recently ,i ran into some problem with 1 PPS output from GPS receiver, but output clock 10 MHz seems to be perfectly alright.

1) Do i really need 1 PPS input along with 10MHz Clock for USRP2....?
 2) Is it not possible for me to use only the clock 10MHz and not the 1 PPS, to synchronize 2 USRP2's.

 3)If it really needed, then can i generate 1PPS from signal generator and feed it to USRP2.,

but if i do that, How do i sync the rising edge of the 1 PPS to the Rising edge of the Sine wave(10MHz)  ?

Thanks
KRISHNA S