[Discuss-gnuradio] ISM band removal in RFX2400

From: Krishna S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ISM band removal in RFX2400
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:56:22 +0530 (IST)

Hi ,

     i have ordered two RFX2400 daughterboards for my USRP2. While it is yet to arrive, i have few questions bothering me,

To use 2.6GHz or 2.7GHz frequency, i have to remove the ISM band Filter in RFX2400 Daughter Board.

I have learn t form internet that some minor hardware modification is to be done, but i am not sure where and what to do ?

Please give me the correct procedure to remove the ISM band filter in the RFX2400 D board, exact location, chip number and modifications to be done...!

Thanks
Krishna S