FW: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about BasicTX

From: Li Mei-Wen
Subject: FW: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about BasicTX
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:07:48 +0800

Hi:

I am trying to transmit in 88~108MHz (FM bands)
I know it have license, but it just research in Vehicular Network.

>What kind of antennas you have?

I just use car antenna, have better antenna for BasicTX?
Or have other way to add the gain/output power?

And I try  /usrp_siggen/.py , It can't work.

emily /usr/src/gnuradio-3.2.2/gr-utils/src/python
$ ./usrp_siggen.py -f 90M -a 32000
Using TX d'board A: Basic Tx

Have anything I missed ?

Thanks in advance.

Mei-Wen Li (Emily)
National Cheng-Kung University Dept. of
Computer Science and Information Engineering
address@hidden