[Discuss-gnuradio] Finding the USRP2's CPLD source code

From: G Wildebeest
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding the USRP2's CPLD source code
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:20:11 +0000

Hi all,

I'm poking around the USRP2's CPLD, the XC9572, mainly just to understand exactly how the U2 boots, and so looking for the Verilog source code that goes into the CPLD.  I find usrp2/fpga/boot_cpld/boot_cpld.v, but this file has a comment that it is "only for u2_rev2," and I'm using u2_rev3 like most others.  usrp2/fpga/models/cpld_model.v looks promising too; any hints?