Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install Issues (linker can't find -lboost_program

From: Mike Benonis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install Issues (linker can't find -lboost_program_options)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:31:36 -0400

On 28-Mar-10 14:12, Tom Rondeau wrote:

It seems very strange that you can get past configure and have this
fail on make. Have you used the "--with-boost-libdir=<dir>" option at
configure, too? Also, during configure, it should explicitly say
something like "Checking for exit in -lboost_program_options... yes".

Hi Tom,

I haven't tired --with-boost-libdir for ./configure yet, but I'll give that a shot tomorrow. I'll also dig through the configure logs and verify whether I see a specific reference to -lboost_program_options.

I think I have some reading to do on how linking works. It's been quite a while since I've done much coding and so forth...been doing EE too long.

As I said to Eric, once I make this work I'm going to try to write up an article on it and get it on the wiki.

Thanks!

Mike

--
Best regards,