[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: thankx

From: mohd adib sarijari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: thankx
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 01:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

I never yet try to send a file with benchmark_tx.py but i think it is not very hard. the .dat file is not the file that you want I think. it is the file whch log the raw signal. you can draw the raw data by using one of the program in gt-utils if i am not mistaken.

yup, once again, may i know where are you at? =) are you in Malaysia? I really want to meet group who is using GNU Radio in Malaysia or maybe right now in Netherlands (scince i am visiting TU Delft right now)

Mohd Adib Sarijari
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
www.fke.utm.my
www.utm.my