[Discuss-gnuradio] how to use boost-python to get a shared memory block

From: bjoernm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use boost-python to get a shared memory block between c++ and python
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:32:34 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project using the ucla ZigBee Phy implementation for the gnuradio framework. I need some help how to use boost python and smart pointers to manage a shared memory block from both sides, the python and the c++ side.
It would be great if I could manipulate as little as possible on the c++ side.

The goal is, to be able to write to the memory block from the python side and read from it from the c++ side.

Is there anyone here who is familiar with boost-python who might be kind enough to help me!? That would be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much for your help
best regards,
Björn