Fw: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with tvrx , wbx and AO-51.

From: naveen nischal
Subject: Fw: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with tvrx , wbx and AO-51.
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:23:35 +0530 (IST)

--- On Mon, 7/6/10, naveen nischal <address@hidden> wrote:

From: naveen nischal <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Monday, 7 June, 2010, 10:22 PM

--- On Mon, 7/6/10, naveen nischal <address@hidden> wrote:

From: naveen nischal <address@hidden>
To: "Patrik Tast" <address@hidden>
Date: Monday, 7 June, 2010, 10:20 PM

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for the reply. I have been using the usrp_wbfm_rcv.py receiver found in the examples directory. and the antenna is a YA450-14.7-24 i have attached a picture of the antenna.
Should I be using a broadband preamp or can i do without it?
Do you find any  problem with what i have been doing?

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen.