[Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: lishan_wh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:11:15 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I have some difficulties in unserstanding the statements belowin usrp_spectrum_sense.py.

fft = gr.fft_vcc(self.fft_size, True, mywindow)

power = 0

for tap in my wondow:

    power += tap*tap

What is stored in window and what is tap? Where is the FFT data stored? I turned to C++ file gr_fft_vcc.cc. And also I can not understand what is stored in the out[]? Can anybody help me? Thank you!

网易为中小企业免费提供企业邮箱(自主域名)