[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_benchmark_usb.py failed max speed

From: jonshan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_benchmark_usb.py failed max speed
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:15:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

When I run usrp_benchmark_usb.py, the two fastest tests fail, leaving me
with 8 MB/sec maximum. I have two questions:

First, how do I get the 16MB and 32MB tests to pass? Do I need a faster CPU?

Second, supposing I can't get a faster system, what is the consequence of
having a slower maximum speed? Just a smaller bandwidth during
transmitting and receiving?

Jonathan