[Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation scheme change on fly

From: Jakub Moskal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation scheme change on fly
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:03:30 -0400

Hi,

I would like to be able to change modulation scheme and other
parameters on the fly, from within a separate process. I'm using a
modified version of the tunnel.py from the GIT repository, which
instead of forwarding the packets to/from TUN/TAP device, acts as a
CORBA server with registered callbacks, allowing CORBA clients to
Rx/Tx the packets, and possibly modify the parameters.

Could I do it in a similar fashion as in the code in this thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-02/msg00175.html
? tunnel.py makes use of receive_path.py and trasnmit_path.py -- would
it be possible to replace the packet_receiver and the
packet_transmitter on the fly with new modulation schemes? Are all
parameters passed in command line modifiable on the fly?

Thanks for help,
Jakub