[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting USRP N210 running

From: Vadim Uvin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting USRP N210 running
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:57:55 +0100

Hello list,

I am trying to get USRP N210 running. I experience a problem when I connect it to my computer. I see only B and F LEDs on, the Ethernet LEDs are shut down after about one second of switching on USRP. "mii-tools eth0" outputs "1000 MBit, half duplex, no link". Wiresharks shows no packets exchanged.

I also have set up the UHD and configured the eth0 to static address 192.168.10.1, but uhd_find_devices shows nothing.

Any ideas how I can proceed?

Thanks.

Vadim.