[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 connection through a gigabit switch

From: Eduardo Lloret Fuentes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 connection through a gigabit switch
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:07:32 +0100

Hello every one,

I have just started working with GNU Radio Software and USRP2 motherboard.

My ethernet card in the host PC doesn't support Gigabit so I thought to connect the USRP2 motherboard through a gigabit switch. My question is: should it work in a normal case?

I think the switch can make the translation from ethernet to gigabit but I am not sure...

I would appreciate your answer.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Eduardo.