Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Details on Ettus E100?

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Details on Ettus E100?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:45:36 -0500

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Scott Johnston
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Since the OMAP has a GPU incorporated does that mean that we could use it
> for processing? Is there a CUDA equivalent for this type of GPU?
>
> Thanks for any guidance,
>
> Scott
>

> --
> Scott Johnston
> MIT Lincoln Laboratory
> 244 Wood Street, Lexington, MA 02420-9108
> (781) 981-8196
> address@hidden

Scott,
 I believe the Imagination Tech folks have been talking about support
for OpenCL with the PowerVR, but its not clear if the model in the
OMAP 3530 will be supported - and in particular it sounds like TI
would have to release the driver implementation for it.
 Doug

--
Doug Geiger