Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about the HBF in the DDC

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about the HBF in the DDC
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 13:55:40 -0800

The passband of the HBF scales with your data rate. The bandwidth is about 70% of the data rate.

Matt

On 01/05/2011 08:03 AM, peng senl wrote:
Hello,

I have another question about the bandwidth of the HBF. For a wide band
incoming signal, let's say 20MHz, can we still use this HBF to filter for this
incoming signal, as the pass band of the HBF is only 0.6MHz.

---