[Discuss-gnuradio] About clock rate of USRP E100

From: Miok Wah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About clock rate of USRP E100
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:25:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,

We are planning to do some experiments with USRP E100. One advantage of E100
that we are excited with is that
"The user can choose (at run time) a convenient clock rate".

Our question is:
1) When we change the clock rate changed, is the main clock rate changed, or
is it just change in the decimation rate?
We are asking this because we are interested in the energy consumption of
USRP E100. The energy consumption is likely to be reduced if the main clock
rate is reduced, but unlikely to be reduced if it's just change in
decimation rate.
2) How long does it take for the USRP E100 to stablize from one clock rate
to another?

Could you help clarify the problem if you know about the USRP E100?

Thanks!!