Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on USRP2

From: Guanbo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on USRP2
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:26:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I was looking for the source codes through the list.
And I got one from Veljko from UCSB, who are very nice to share his codes,
"ofdm_example.tar.gz"
The codes are attached.
Given the enough gain in TX and RX, you can see the output result at RX.

Guanbo
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30650478/ofdm_example.zip ofdm_example.zip