Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows status

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows status
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:53:06 -0500

Marcus D. Leech wrote:

What is the status of GnuRadio, UHD, and GRC on Windows?

I use GNU Radio (with USRP1 and wxgui) regularly on Windows with Cygwin and MinGW. I try to test new releases and keep the wiki instructions for building from tarballs up to date.

I have not tried to build UHD, GRC, USRP2, or qtgui.

Josh Blum recently reported that the core of GNU Radio can be built with native Microsoft tools, but an extra effort will be needed to include (and maintain) symbol import/export declarations in the code.

-- Don W.