Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows status

From: Pol Henarejos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows status
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:13:16 +0100

I compiled a native win32 DLL from the gnuradio-3.2.2 branch. It has all methods from the gnuradio-core module exported to a generic gnuradio-core.lib and it can be linked to gnuradio-core.dll. No cygwin or cygwin libraries are needed.
However, there is the lack of speed. I don't know why but Windows is very slow.
I also succeed with native win32 UHD. It really works great, slows because of Windows, but great.

Regards.