[Discuss-gnuradio] Next updated

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Next updated
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:14:05 -0500

Hi list,
I just wanted to point out that I pushed a big change to volk onto the
next branch of our git repo (thanks very much to Nick Foster for doing
a ton of the work here). This should not effect anyone, but there's a
chance this change may affect your builds. If you have problems after
updating, first try to clean up the files with a "git clean -d -x -f"
and rebuild. I've done checked it on multiple boxes, and it all looks
ok to me, but I wanted to warn everyone, anyways.

If you have further problems, let me know.

Tom