[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GNU Radio developer's call

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GNU Radio developer's call
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:30:28 -0500

Here is the information regarding tomorrow's developers call.

After playing around with the system a bit, I would like to stress
that anyone who will be joining us to please use a proper headset. If
you are planning on using your computer speakers, please don't! This
tends to add a very annoying echo that will make it impossible to
carry on a decent conversation. Use either a full-on headset with
microphone or at least a pair of earphones to remove any feedback.
Also, I would ask that if you are not talking or planning to talk for
a while, hit your mute button to cut down on a build-up of ambient
noise. This should help make it a better experience for the rest of
us.

- Friday, Feb. 18, 11 PM GMT (6 PM EST)
- IRC channel #gnuradio on freenode
- SIP contact: sip:address@hidden

Agenda:
 - GNU Radio release 3.4
    - what are the new features
      - gr-uhd
      - volk
      - stream tags
      - message passing
         - SWIG PMTs?
    - handling the transition from git master 3.4 to 3.5
 - GNU Radio conference
    - work on getting specifics nailed down (time, date, format, etc.)
 - OpenBTS

Thanks,
Tom